Does anyone else get excited about Valentine's Day as much as I do? I can remember being so excited to make Valentines for my classmates! I loved getting those cute colorful cards and of course I loved the candy! Although we're all grown up now I don't see any reason we shouldn't celebrate such a sweet holiday. This Valentine's Day, take the pressure off and commit to not only having fun, but giving fun gifts. If you don't have a Valentine, choose someone to surprise. Giving is always better then receiving. So make someone's day this Valentine's with these sweet gifts ideas!
1. Give Landeau Roses - I discovered Give Landeau via Instagram. Being the flower lover that I am, I was instantly swooning over the absolutely beautiful roses! Unfortunately, these roses are only available in Vancouver, but if that's where you're located, this is breathtaking gift idea. Seriously, anyone would be floored after receiving these beautiful roses.
2. Made By Girl Art Prints - If you're tired of giving the same old gifts, try gifting an art print. The good thing about prints is that there are tons of them out there. Find the print that best matches the personality of the person you're buying it for. Take it a step further and have the print framed.
3. Fuji Film Instax Mini - Looking for a fun gift? The Instax Mini camera is it. It's fun and can be used to create memories of a lifetime! This is literally the gift that keeps on giving. It comes in fun colors too (I have one in white)!
4. The Audrey Confetti Bow - Designer Fisayo knew what she was doing when she created this bow for confetti and bow lovers like myself! It's the best of both worlds combined in a sophisticated and timeless way. Buy this gift for the fashionista in your life and then check out 3 Ways to Put a Bow On It for ideas on how to wear it!
5. M & M Movie Snack Kit - While wandering around Target, one of my favorite places to go, I stumbled upon the cutest movie snack kit. I know it can be a lot of f un to go out for Valentine's Day, but Valentine's Day is on a Saturday this year which means EVERYONE will be out. If you and your husband, boyfriend, bestie, or family decide to stay in, this is the perfect gift. It comes with popcorn, peanut and plain M&Ms, and Skittles. Hurry to Target before they sell out!
What gifts will you be giving this Valentine's Day?