I’m going to make it rain some flowery goodness on you today with a quick and fun tutorial on how to make flower crowns. This is such a fun accessory and it’ll be just in time for all of your last summer concerts and festivals. Work hard play hard right?
Flowers(fake or real is up to you)
Hot glue gun (optional)
- Take one piece of floral wire and put it around the front of your head to bend and shape it
- Take another piece of floral wire and intertwine it about ¼ of the way around the first piece
- Now put the connected floral wires around your head to measure the point at which you will intertwine the wire to close it and make a halo
- Take your flowers and cut them so that each stem is separated
- Lay the flowers out into the pattern you would like them in on your flower crown
- Begin to intertwine one flower stem at a time around your floral crown covering with floral tape to secure it
- Repeat this until you are done
- If your floral wire is already thick. Cut the flower from the stem leaving a flat base.
- Hot glue the flowers into the pattern of your choice.
Go forth and be fabulous!